Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 225XL PXS4 5.44" 1.75
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 225hp
- Type: Outboard
1000 Cabela Dr
Fort Mill, South Carolina, US, 29708
2019 Mako 21 LTS
Price: 41,620 USD
Included Options: 4,375 USD
Freight: 1,050 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 47,420 USD
- Length:21' 0"
- Beam: 8' 4"
- Bottom width: 7' 4"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 60 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 7 persons
- Max. person weight: 1100 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2100 lbs.
- Interior depth: 17"
- Transom height at center line: 27"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 12"
- Dry weight: 2735 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 2100 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3310 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 1"
- Storage length: 26' 6"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- Elevated fiberglass console
- Stainless steel destroyer-style steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering
- Analog tachometer, fuel gauge & water pressure gauge
- Binnacle-mounted remote motor control w/power trim switch
- Battery/gear storage
- Removable 72-qt. (68 L) forward-console cooler/seat w/integrated cushion
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum grab rail
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- 2 stainless steel drink holders w/drainage system
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa® Bluewater composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Integrated 1-piece molded, gelcoated fiberglass stringer grid system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected w/closed-cell foam for USCG-approved flotation
- High-density, fiberglass-infused trolling motor mounting core
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Gelcoat finish on all bulkheads & compartment interiors
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) cartridge baitwell pump w/auxiliary inlet port
- High-speed raw water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- 2 cockpit courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- 6-circuit ATO/ATC distribution fuse block
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- Seven 6" (15.24 cm) stainless steel low-profile pull-up cleats (fore, spring & aft)
- Powder-coated transom reinforcement plate w/MAKO® logo
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel & bronze thru-hull fittings
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel fuel fill
- Anchor locker
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- 90-qt. (85 L) port & starboard bow boxes w/stainless steel compression latches
- 136-qt. (129 L) center bow storage compartment w/locking stainless steel compression latch
- Anodized aluminum helm seat frame w/4-rod rocket launcher & removable 94-qt. (89 L) cooler w/integrated seat cushion
- 2 large aft guttered & gasketed lock-down dry storage compartments
- Closed-molded laminate hatch covers w/finished undersides
- Aft 30-gal. (114 L) baitwell w/Pro-Air® aeration system
- Closed-molded coaming boards
- Bilge access hatch
- Award-winning Rapid Planing System™ (RPS) transom for quicker holeshots, shallow-water abilities & better overall performance
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom tandem-axle trailer
- Tandem-axle brakes
- Sure Lube hubs
- 1,000-lb. (453 kg) capacity tongue jack
- Aluminum construction
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanized steel components
- LED marker lights
- PVC loading guides
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.